Real Man & Van - Removals
- Home &Office removals
- Piano removals
- International removals
- House clearance
- Boxes & storage
Terms and Conditions
- There is a 2 hour minimum charge on all jobs. After the first 2 hours, we charge every half hour.
- Arrival time on any job is estimated. We will do our best to be on time, but there might be delays caused by circumstances out of our control. ( e.g. weather, traffic... )
We do not accept responsibility for any customer loses due to out of our control pick-up/delivery delays.
- All payments must be made in cash or cheques upon job completion. Any other kind of payment must be agreed on and made at least 7 days before moving day.
- We do not accept responsibility for damaged or lost property after job is complete and payment is completed.
- All goods in transit are insured for Ł20,000. Any claim which exceeds this amount is non-refundable.
- Our insurance covers items in transit only. It will not cover any damage which happens inside a property. If you need any further cover for moving, contact your insurance company and get appropriate insurance cover.
- All returning customers have 10% discount of total price.
- It's the customers responsibility to provide parking ( reserve a space for the van outside of property before our arrival or arrange a suspension or permit where necessary with local council) If there is no pre-arranged parking and our van receives a ticket, it will be the customers responsibility to pay the fine to the driver at the end of job.
- It's the customers responsibility to pack everything properly. We do not accept responsibility for damage or breakage caused by poor packing.
- It's the customers responsibility to dismantle before our arrival any unit, system, furniture and beds.
- It's the customers responsibility to make sure that all items will fit in the new premises. (e.g. wardrobe, bed, sofa etc.) We are not insured for removing any doors or making new entrances to the premises.
- If any delay is caused by the customer ( e.g. everything is not packed, waiting for keys, incorrect address, etc. ) we reserve the right to add an extra cost to the final bill.
- If the customer changes or cancels the booking after it is already confirmed, the customer will be charged 50% of the confirmed amount. If you change or cancel the booking within 24 hours before the job, you will be charged in full.
- We reserve the right to change or cancel any bookings.
- No staff abuse will be tolerated. If the driver is forced to terminate a job because of abuse from a customer, the customer will still be charged in full.
Any details, which you provide us with, will be used only for REAL MAN AND VAN Ltd. and will not be passed to any third parties.